- Face to face and Skype or Zoom by arrangement
- Cost – $120 per session
Supervision Retreat Days:
Supervision Retreat Days are a one day (6hr) experiential based retreat time.
The focus of these day may be on Art Therapy Supervision or you can come for your own professional development.
As Supervision you will need to come prepared to participate in the day’s process – to reflect and to explore the concepts and themes as they are relevant to you as a practitioner, your clients and work.
As professional development you will need to come prepared to participate in the experiential process and to reflect on how these relate to you in your lived experience.
Certificate of Attendance is issued. Log books can be signed dependent on contribution to the supervision …
Cost is $200 per one day retreat.
Potential topics are:-
- Applications of Guided Drawing in Art Therapy practice
- Self Care
- Applications of Clay Field Therapy in practice with adults
- Applications of Clay Field Therapy in practice with children
- Exploring the mediums of art in Creative Expressive Arts Therapy – principles and applications
- Case Consultations – group
- Others will be offered.
Dates for 2020 are :-
- March/April TBA
- July 25th 2020
- October 10th 2020
Venue: The Studio on Dilkusha,
652 Montville Maleny Rd
Balmoral Ridge Maleny QLD 4552